For any event coordinator, the first task would be to secure a suitable venue within the budgetary restrictions. It is the decision that will largely impact your event. The date, catering potions, menu, and the overall experience for the guests depend on the location of the event. You must start looking at a venue at the earliest time possible so that you have time to plan the other details later.
If you are hosting an event in Miami, Florida and are looking for an event space rental company, then the New World Center is one of the premier spots. The location itself has a performance hall with technological and acoustic capabilities, an atrium with unique architectural designs, an isolated pavilion with lighting, audio enhancement, recording, and projection, a rooftop garden for parties, an indoor lounge, a park, and other spaces suitable for any type of event.
Things to keep in mind when searching for a venue
The following are some elements that you must keep in mind before selecting a venue.
- Location: The venue of your event must be accessible to your guests and must compliment the theme of your event. Furthermore, it must be easy to find using technological devices such as GPS and Google Maps.
- Parking: The attendees of the event must have convenient access to the parking space. A location without enough parking space or valet parking can annoy the guests. If there is not enough parking in the location, you could rent nearby areas.
- Capacity and minimums: You need to know the room capacity of the venue. The guests must be able to fit into a room comfortably. There are food and beverage minimums in an event. An accurate estimation of the attendees and the amount of food required makes you a good customer to them.
- Services and amenities: The location you choose may or may not have a catering service. In some cases, you may have to hire external catering services. Furthermore, make sure they have enough chairs, tables, and linens to seat your guests. Lastly, they may or may not have a cleanup crew if not then you will have to additionally hire one.
- Ambiance: You need to make sure that your event has a suitable theme with decorations and music for a pleasant ambiance that your guests will enjoy.
- Insurance: Some venues require insurance money in advance for in case of any mishap during the event.
The points mentioned above are some things you must keep in mind before making up your mind about the location of your event.